Top 5 Tips for a Stress-Free Halloween
Here are our top 5 tips for a stress-free Halloween!
- Use reflective gear and flashlights to help little ones stand out in the darkness.
- Before going out, set a limit for your child on the amount of candy that can be eaten that night.
- Take a good look at the weather forecast and plan accordingly. Use layers of clothes under costumes to keep toasty on a frigid night.
- Serve a healthy meal before heading out to reduce the urge to gorge on candy.
- Use smaller treat bags instead of large pillowcases to reduce the overall amount of candy that is brought home.